- First you should visit the following online residence permit application page and choose “first application” https://e-ikamet.goc.gov.tr
- Fill in the form very carefully. (If you have several names, make sure that you write your first names and surname in the correct slots.
- After completing the form, select an appointment date for your residence permit application. Write down your application number.
- After you fill the form and select the appointment date, you should get a print of your application form. This is very important!
International students have to prepare documents (as listed below) related to residence permit application and bring them to International Students Office within 30 days after registering in university. Applications handed in on time to the International Students Office will be taken to the Immigration Office by university personnel.
Documents Required for Residence Permit
- Printed copy of the application form obtained on the system of E-Ikamet.
(After printing, you should sign the requested place on the form)
- Original copy and photocopy of passport or passport including picture, identification information and visa
- 4 Biometric photos taken within the last 6 months in
front of a plain white background.
- Health Insurance in original or (S-1) form.
- Student Certificate that should be recently dated and
(It can be obtained from student affairs department)
- A document involving recent address information (A-1)
(It can be obtained from International Students Office)
- The receipt of E- Ikamet card payment and tax number.
- The statement of income form (G-1) form.
(It can be
obtained from International Students Office)
- Students under 18 years of age;
- Deed of consent (apostille or with embassy approved foreign ministerial approval and Turkish Translation)
- Birth Certificate (apostille or with embassy approved foreign ministerial approval and notorized Turkish Translation)
International student applications received from universities might be evaluated positively or negatively after considered in accordance with the law 6458 and application regulations. Application documents are supposed to be delivered to relevant department at International Students Office in Okan University. It is important for you to write university address on the address part of application form.
If you have any problem such as receiving the residence permit card or updating information, please send an email stating clearly what information you need and add a passport copy: firstname.lastname@example.org