Each student,must proceed with their financial registration after completing his/her preliminary academic registration at the Students Affairs Office,
1. Students who have to pay tuition fees must either pay the annual tuition fee in advance or agree on an installment plan with the Finance Office. Tuition fees and installment plans are determined and announced by the Finance Office before the registration periods.
2. Payment through bank or credit card are acceptable
- All students must pay 25% of the tuition fee in advance.
- For the remaining amount, an installment plan must be agreed between the student or his/her legal representative or sponsor and the Finance Office.
- Each installment plan must be submitted to bank approval.
- Instalment amounts are paid though bank accounts.
3. Finance Office, informs the Students Affairs Office, when the tuition fee is paid or an installment plan is duly approved and signed.
4. Students Affairs Office completes student’s registration upon the approval of the Fininacial Office.
5. Each student must renew their financial registration at the beginning of the academic year.
6.Every year, tuition fees are announced in March for the following academic for the following academic year.
7. The Financial Registration should be completed by the end of August.
Once the tuition fees are paid, there is no refund possible.