To create individual learning opportunities to meet the needs of self-learning, research and development to the companies, institutions, organizations and learners with Okan University’s technological potential.
To put into effect of e-learning process on the road of ‘E-University’ to be a world-class university. Also to play a key role in the development of applications in the field of Distance Education.
- Interdisciplinary approach
- Sensitivity to the needs
- Care to share information
- Pay attention to all the stakeholders,
- Adherence to ethical principles.
- Prof. Tevfik Akgün
- Assoc. Prof. A. Zafer Acar
- Assist Prof. Birim Balcı
- Assist Prof. Mehmet Kılıç
- Assist Prof. İbrahim Gönen
Central Advisory Board
Prof. Yavuz Akpınar, Boğaziçi University
- Prof. Dr. Sevinç Gülseçen, İstanbul University
Assoc. Prof. Erdem Erkul, Microsoft
Assoc. Prof. İzzet Gökhan Özbilgin, Head of Business Development and Analysis of the Capital Markets Board of Turkey
Ufuk Akdağ, ideaLStudio
- Muvaffak Gözaydın, Global Online Universities Consortium
Atıf Ünaldı IPTV Association Deputy Head