- In 4-year undergraduate programs, the maximum teaching period is 7 years.
- YÖK has granted a new “ADDITIONAL EXAM RIGHT” for courses that were not taken within the maximum duration of education Period or were deemed unsuccessful due to absenteeism.
- Students who have been dismissed at the end of maximum period, including:
- Preperation school for English,
- Undergraduate students,
- And senior students,
Who require ETCS credits for meeting the expected GPA for graduation will benefit from this new right.
Our students who verify these conditions are required to apply to the Dean’s office with the documents indicated below until Wednesday, October 13th, 2021.
- A petition stating the exams you want to take,
- A transcript