Please see below general informations about O'Learn online exam entry
- Your exam will be activated at the exam time in the “Course Content” page.
- You need to make your PC clock in any country with UTC + 3. (Important)
- Make sure the Chrome is up to date. Otherwise, you need to clear cookies because Chrome takes into account the old time when you change the PC clock.
- You must select your language by logging into the language section in your personal settings.
- You can try different browsers like Chrome, Mozilla but do not try Internet Explorer.
LANGUAGE- REGION- CLOCK ADJUSTMENT
- Enter Control Panel.
- Click Date and Time.
- Change the time zone.
- Make any country with UTC +3 and click Ok.
- Open Chrome on your computer.
- Click Other Settings (three dots in a row) at the top right.
- At the bottom, click "Advanced".
- Click Content settings in the "Privacy and security" section.
- Enter Cookies.
- Click Show all cookies and site data.
- Click the Remove All icon to the right of the site.
- And restart Chrome.
- You can restart the exam.
Good luck !
International Students Office