Dear our students,
Please comply with the following instructions carefully for your online exams to be technically successful
- Do not attempt to reach the exam before the planned time, BUT please log on to O’Learn/ Blackboard 15 mins before the scheduled exam time.
- Do not jump from the first question to the last one. You will not be able to go back to answer the rest of the questions.
- Do not move on to the next question before saving it.
- Make sure your computer is up-to-date: adjust your computer’s date and time, update your internet browser, clear off cookies.
- Make sure your browser is Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. Explorer is not advised.
The system keeps a logbook for students’ all online actions during their exams.
However, if you experience a problem during the exam, take the screenshot and send it to your instructor and the technical desk on email@example.com